Monday, April 28, 2014

Robots....

Prototype X... its why we came, after all!  Jakob and Keith spent a lot of time at the stadium with the robot. They didn't go as far as they had wanted to, but considering it was their first year, they did great. They are already planning what to do better for next year.  Here is most of our team and a few family members. (thanks Abe for the picture) Abe Fox was the official team driver.  It was so nice for me to not have to try to get Keith and Jakob to the stadium. I was able to stay with the younger kids and keep a car.
These boys are amazing. They are great friends for Jakob and great young men on the team. Keith has really enjoyed working with them.
 I love watching robots.  I really do. It was hard to watch as much as I wanted to with Kate. It is an awesome robot.
We did have fun in the stands hanging out with friends and playing the kindles.
In the evenings Keith had planning meetings with the team. Here is a very intense strategy meeting for the matches the next day.
I enjoyed hanging out with the team during their lunch breaks. It was a good time to spend some time with Keith and talk to the boys about the matches.

It was a great season and we are already looking forward to making it back to worlds next year. This has been such a great experience for the entire family! Great job team Prototype X and families.
Jakob has the cutest and smallest Prototype X fan!


1 comment:

halesgang said...

Yay Schramm Family for successfully making it to and competing in the World Robot Competition. Wish we could have been there with you. Please schedule during Spring Break next year (a little planning is all it takes...) just kidding...