Friday, April 25, 2014

Culture

Its safe to say that after the Ritz experience, I needed more culture. I knew I couldn't keep Kate in the stadium watching robots for 3 long days. We went to the zoo one morning and we also went to the science museum one afternoon.  These were both very fun things to do! The science museum was very fun and a great place to let kids run with their friends and touch almost everything.

I want this large kid ball... much like a gerbil ball. I could really use one for the kids to burn energy.  Maybe they would have to run in it to power the TV or something.

Outside of the museum were these dinasours that very clearly said "Do not climb on dinosaurs".  Oops.  The kids LOVED this little "park".

The St. Louis zoo was pretty cool.  The coolest part was the fact that its FREE.  Yes, FREE. Every mothers dream.  Here is our little group at the zoo.
 Kate LOVED the monkeys.  Maybe its because she is one. Maybe its because they were just so darn cute. 
This might be the other scary picture of the trip. They look cute... but don't turn your back.

No comments: