Today we got our cow for the year! This is always a happy day for me. I read news stories about how expensive beef is going to be and I always panic. I also LOVE the way home grown beef tastes. It is SO MUCH better than store bought beef. If you have never had home grown cow, you are really missing out. The kids want to name this next one Happy Meal. Or, because he is red, Cowniss...(cow on fire). We will see which name sticks.
I went to get Kate up from her nap this afternoon and found her sleeping like this.
I thought it was funny that she was laying the "short" way of the crib and that her feet were up on the wall. She is looking pretty relaxed. Nothing better than taking a nap with the window open and your feet kicked up on a nice spring day.
Happy Spring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment