Sunday, May 4, 2014

16 years!!

Holy cow, Jakob is 16. Get your kids off the streets and sidewalks. Lock up your daughters. Its scary.  The scariest thing I have ever seen are the new car insurance rates.  Despite all of the scary thoughts, we are excited for Jakob.  It is fun to watch the kids progress and learn new things. Jakob was able to be ordained a priest on his birthday.  That is the best present he could have ever gotten or given to me! Im so proud of him and excited to watch him continue to grow.  Haydens favorite person is Jakob. They have to look out for each other in this house full of sisters.  They are very good for each other.
Sariah looking up to Jakob..... in so many ways.
Awwwh, Corrine and Jakob actually do like each other! I might have to get a copy of this picture and blow it up to poster size. Then, when they fight, I can have them hold hands and stare at that poster.
If your 16th birthday happens to be the same time as the Mustang 50th birthday, that must be celebrated and acknowledged in some way.  The white car in the middle is a remote control car.  Jakob can now say he got SEVERAL mustangs for his birthday.
I wonder which car he wished for.
The geek factor was very high. Jakob wanted dice. Weird shaped dice with lots of numbers on them. If you get that many dice,  they must be sorted through.
Its official!  Jakob has his official drivers license! Congratulations Jakob! Everyone else... don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: