Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Early Mothers Day

For Mothers Day this year, I wanted pictures of the kids for the wall. I totally LOVED every single picture we got.  I have so many, but I thought I would post some of our favorites. Kate was not happy for most of this picture project. The photographer did manage to get a few smiling pictures.  It was a miracle, really.
Jakob doesn't like his smile and hates pictures of himself. I liked this though. Jakob at 16!  Lookin' all grown up.
Corrine doesn't like pictures of herself either. I think she is beautiful.
Sariah is always happy and having fun.

Hayden is always the coolest of us all.
Ok, for just a moment, Kate had fun. She started playing peek a boo and it was so funny!
Here are just a few more of the ones I liked.
Kate trying to run away... it was so hard to get her to stay there.
To get this picture, the photographer was letting Kate throw a ball at the camera. It actually got Kate to laugh.  A lot.
  
These are the pictures that we picked for the wall.
Happy Mothers Day to me!!

2 comments:

Abe Fox said...

AWESOME Wonderful Pictures!!! Happy Mother's Day to you and all Moms!!

landofnyedom said...

Love those! Great colors too. :)