Monday, May 5, 2014

Chickens and hair.

We needed a smaller chicken coop for the "baby" chickens to live until they are big enough to live with the grown up chickens. Because Jakob and Corrine were off hanging out with friends, Hayden and Sariah helped Keith with the majority of the build. I think they enjoyed it very much! Jakob and Corrine did help with a little bit of it and they also helped get it all set up outside. Here is the chicken summer home building crew.
How come the chickens get a summer home and I don't?! Maybe I'll refer to it as the half way house.  This way, I won't feel as jealous of a chicken. At least I don't have to live with the cow.

Kate has had long out of control hair. I took her yesterday to get it cut. I think she looks pretty cute. She looks a little grumpy in this picture because I was sticking the camera in her face and I kept getting in the way of the TV.


No comments: