I have been thinking a lot about friends and friendships the last couple of months. I am so grateful for the friends that are in my life. Im grateful for the friends that are in the lives of my children. Here are a few examples of great friendship over the last 2-3 weeks. These boys are so good for Hayden.
Good friends are ok with silliness and squirt gun fights.
Good friends point out when we are making mistakes and then sometimes allow us to make those mistakes. I just love these girls and their example of friendship. They are so kind to each other.
Im grateful for my friends. I have many good friends and that is such a blessing. This past weekend, we attended the mission farewell for the son of Adrianne. Adrianne is the one on the left. It is easy to say she saved me. When Jakob came home early from his mission she was the first person I called. She has been so much strength and a great example of quiet wisdom to me.
The lady in the middle is Betsy. I am so grateful for her example of living life. She is who I want to be when I grow up and my mentor in so many ways. She also makes me hike. I make her bike ride.
I will forever be grateful for our robot friends. They have had a huge impact for good on my life and the lives of my kids. These are the best group of kids and the best group of friends we could have ever hoped for.
Andrea (the mom in the middle) is a great example to me of love. She has unconditional love for anyone around her. It is truly unconditional. She also has a love of life and adventure that I just can not muster.
On Sunday, we had Andrew from Michigan come eat dinner with us. Everyone LOVES Andrew. He is proof that cousins are best friends and distance does not matter.
Maybe height matters..... Andrew is almost too tall to be a friend of ours.Funny boy, Andrew.
Im so grateful for friends. I am grateful they take me and all of my mistakes and just accept me and help me figure out life. It has been a couple of weeks filled with great friendships. Im looking forward to many more opportunities to be with friends.











No comments:
Post a Comment