Her retreat wasn't what we expected and she spent a lot more time in meditation and less time shooting arrows than she had anticipated. The second half of the week Corrine and Sariah went to girls camp. Before you think... oh, girls camp..... THIS is where they were for 3 days.
They got to go float down the Colorado River in Moab. They loved it! Sariah was nervous at first, but she said she had a great time! Our young womens group is small, and I love that. I love that they are able to do some activities that some of the larger groups wouldn't be able to.
Thank you young women leaders for the time you spent away from family to be with these girls. This was a great experience that they will not forget!
While the girls were enjoying themselves, we worked on a little more garage storage. Keith worked out a system to store the rather large and heavy ladders. Im afraid of heights. I can't even look at people in high places.
Up up and away!
It works perfectly.
Kate had a fun lesson on magnets. I sure love this cute helper!
We decided to enjoy the nice summer evening around the fire pit. I am really loving this space in the back yard.
I realize we are only 2 weeks into summer, but it needs to slow down! I think I need to go to Moab.

















No comments:
Post a Comment