Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sleepin' like a baby

My Mothers Day and Keiths Fathers Day gift was a new bed.  We had to wait a couple of weeks for the beds to come in, but they finally did! I realize Im getting old. Im reminded of it every time I move and my kids are always willing to remind me that Im ancient. The first night in bed I was watching this:
Yep. Perry Mason.  Imagine my horror when a commercial for a bed similar to mine came on.  Look HOW OLD the people in the commercial are!!! 
In my defense, my bed has an owners manual.... and a USB port so it must not be for super old people, right?! Yikes.
Well, I decided that I'll embrace my oldness.... because its so very comfortable! Because we changed beds, we no longer had a headboard. I took Corrine shopping and she helped me pull this together for my room!  I love it.

I may be old, but Im sleeping well.  I enjoy Perry Mason. I also enjoy Andy Griffith. What ever. Im just too old to care what people think any more.
Is is bedtime yet?

No comments: