Cookies were gratefully received.
Well played Peter. Now days, its George who?
Kate is finishing up her Kindergarten year of school. Time sure does fly.
We got our cow for the year and Kate insisted we name him Juicy.
Lest you think she is running the show (which she is) she does take time out of her "bossing" and helps with chores. Hayden is always down for working hard... he just HATES his picture being taken these days.
Kate hasn't lost any baby teeth. I took her to her dental cleaning. She LOVES the dentist.
Kate had a big girl tooth coming up behind the baby teeth. So, the dentist had to help those baby teeth out.
Our conversation about the tooth fairy went this way:
Kate: I know dad is Santa and you are the tooth fairy.
Me: Ok. Do you want to put your teeth under the pillow so I can leave some money?
Kate: Will I get money if I don't leave them under the pillow?
Me: Yes. Do you want to skip the pillow?
Kate: Next time. Since its my first two teeth out, lets do the pillow. I'll pretend to sleep and you bring me money.
Kate is also very busy with gymnastics. Her final performance is in a week. She participated in "cartwheel" week and did a lot of cartwheels! Some of them were one handed!
She also has a thing for "selfies" in the car, but only before gymnastics.
She provides a lot of fun around here!












No comments:
Post a Comment