I had such a great day for Mothers Day this year. The fighting seemed just a little less and the kids were pretty good! In Sacrament meeting all of the primary, young men and young women all sang "You are Enough." Its such a cute song and they did a great job. I loved the idea of the primary and youth all together..... thats what we have to do when both groups are pretty small! Then, the Elders Quorum took over primary and let all of the sisters 12 and older meet together for the 3rd hour. It was HEAVEN! I loved it. I asked the bishop if we could meet together and maybe have a Costco cookie. Well, they out did themselves!
After church, the kiddos showered me with gifts. So nice! Kate made a picture of she and I watching the eagles.
Sariah has been working on this cross stitch for months.
Jakob bought me the soundtrack to Greatest Showman even though he is sick of listening to it. Well done!
Corrine and Hayden worked on this for me. They made it all from scratch..... cut the wood, put it together, painted it... and then Corrines handiwork. You will have to come visit and see it in person. The picture really doesn't do it justice.
Keith and I decided we needed a new bed.... its been way too many years..... so we got a new bed as a combined mothers day/fathers day gifts for each other. Sadly, I have to wait a week for it to come in. This week I have to clean our horribly awful messy room so we can be ready for the new bed!
I am so grateful to be a mom. Im grateful for each of my kiddos. Im so grateful that Keith has a good job and I am able to stay home and teach our kids. What a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment