We are into May! How did that happen? We got through another week of this crazy pandemic. Honestly, I'm about done with it. I have evidence that we are now loosing our minds. It's probably time to get back to a more "normal" life. When we last left the blog a week ago, Corrine was finishing up school. She finished her finals of her first year of college last Wednesday afternoon. She celebrated in the best way. She played legos for many, many hours.
I won't add a picture of my diet food. I will add this though. Never have truer words been stuck to a floor of a grocery store. I hope these words on this isle never get removed.
I now begin to present to you evidence that maybe we have been inside too long. We decided it's time for these trees to go. They are HUGE. It will take many days for us to get them all down, but Keith decided to start.
Destruction is one of the best ways to cure a pandemic.
The kids are ready to do this again. I'm not so sure. I'm a walking panic attack.
Another sign we aren't right in the head anymore. "Look mom, its like I'm climbing a ladder!" (its the stair railing along the floor.) Yep, you climb that ladder like a pro!
I love to see my kids reading. So what if its the comics.
Kate has been working on a new look the last couple of weeks. We call it "one tall sock one small sock." She makes it look pretty good. When it's a trend, remember you saw it here first.
Corrine is entering the MTC.... or, rather, her bedroom. Before that exciting adventure started, she wanted to see grandparents. We have also started a mission blog for her. When she starts writing letters and sending extra pictures, I'll post those on the mission blog. It's at sisterschramm.blogspot.com.
I finally allowed my buddy to come to the store with me. She loved it. She loved wearing her mask and gloves. She loved seeing other people in masks. She loved to see that the local Walmart had remodeled and moved everything during her absence. We need the small things to keep us happy in a pandemic.
Jakob had a pandemic birthday! 22 years old?! What? Kate loves to give gifts... and Jakob loves to receive these types of gifts.
You know you have arrived at full on adult-hood when small appliances make you happy.
ANOTHER WEEK DONE! Wow. Just wow. The next biggest thing is probably Corrine's mission adventure. Follow her on her blog!















No comments:
Post a Comment