Friday, May 29, 2020

A gang of some sort

Are we having all the fun since Corrine left? I would like to say we are doing everything we can to distract ourselves since she left. We went riding 4-wheelers again and this time it was just 5 of us. That seemed a little strange.
We found an old mine and rather large tires.
While we were riding we could hear some really loud "booms".  Across the way, we saw some mine blasting. It was cool to watch, but a little unnerving. We were riding 4-wheelers about where the blasting was happening the last time we went.
Keith leads the pack and I bring up the rear making sure all the little chicks stay together. I also eat a lot of dirt.
Hayden did his first ride! He did a pretty good job. There is nothing like gravity to keep a boy humble! He never crashed, but the few close calls were good for him.
This was Sariahs 2nd time riding by herself. She did a great job!
At first, Hayden rode with me. He told me I was "ALMOST" as much fun as Corrine, but not quite. Fine. Since I'm an old lady, I'll take it. I'm almost fun, just for the record.
 We had fun and are looking forward to next time. But, maybe we can go somewhere cooler. It was pushing 100 in the desert. No one froze.

No comments: