Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Fun Week!

Corrine and Kate are best of friends. Kate is a tough gymnastics coach. Here the girls are watching TV together.
Kate has been begging me for months to take her back to a Utes gymnastics meet. I was able to get free tickets, so the entire family went! She was so excited. The Utes won.... not that you were surprised!
Our niece just bought a dirt bike and has really wanted to take it out for a ride. She called Uncle Keith and asked him if he would take her.  Here are the brave souls that went riding for the day. The report was every one had a very good time!
 I love all of the faces in this picture!
 If the amount of mud is any indication... it was an excellent time for a 12 year old boy!
I got called to be the girls activity leader (girls 7-11) in our ward. Kate and I decided to craft without Corrine. This proved to be stressful, but we got through it. We made some dry erase boards for each of the girls so they can keep track of their goals throughout the year.
Im missing a few girls, but here are most of them! I have 10 total girls.  They are pretty cute and it will be fun getting to know the girls that are Kates age in our neighborhood.
I spent an entire day crafting and then went to activities so I was EXHAUSTED the following day. My medicine is working, but I might need a double dose if I try to craft again! Because I wasn't feeling very well, Corrine took Kate to gymnastics. Here is the traditional gymnastics selfie.
I end where I began.... those two girls are such good friends and I am so glad. January is finally done and I am so happy. I wish we could just skip February and move right to March.

No comments: