Keiths sister, Karen, came to our house for New Years Eve. We played a few games and ate way more food than should be allowed in one day. On the first of January, we went to a really fun party at this beautiful mansion in SLC. It was built in 1893. The theme was dress like its 1920's and dance like its 1820's. Corrine spent a few days sewing dresses for myself and her.
Not bad, not bad... she had zero patterns. She just worked off of pictures and pieces of newspaper.
The house was so cool... finished one year before the Salt Lake Temple was finished. It is amazing to me what the pioneers were able to construct. I noticed the window sills and staircases were a lot like those in the temple.
I want to know more about Charles Hemlick.
It was a very enjoyable evening with good friends.
Welcome 2020! I am really looking forward to this new year. 2019 was a very hard year for me... please be kind new year!











No comments:
Post a Comment