We are back to a good week of all things routine. We are settling into a nice schedule, so I know that means it will get disrupted soon. For now, I will enjoy the peace that can only be found in hours of school work. I like seeing people buried in a school book! The girls embrace the routine of school a little happier than the boy does.
Friday we went to Heber for a wrestling tournament. These two were my buddies in the stands.
Hayden didn't win any matches, but I think he is getting better. He is still in the lowest weight class... and about 4 pounds below that. He really needs to grow and gain weight! Hayden is in the grey/blue.
Kate made a car. How long do I have to wait before I can throw it in the recycle bin but still be a good mother?
Sariah LOVES puns. Nerdy puns are especially popular.
Another week in the books. Thank you routine.







No comments:
Post a Comment