Wednesday, February 12, 2020

All good things

The last couple of weeks have gone by pretty quickly and I won't complain. I might complain about the weather though. It has been stinking cold. I went walking in 9 degree weather. I am ready for February to go away.
I wonder if Hayden has a career in being a fashion model? He got a couple of new suits for church and is quite pleased with the purchases.
Once in a while I get to go to "parents observation night" at gymnastics. It was nice because I was able to sit inside and watch instead of standing out in the cold or sitting in the car..... I mean, it was nice because I was able to see up close how Kate is doing.
Kate LOVES Eden! Some of us went to a game night with a few ward members. It was so fun and nice to relax with some friends.
Did I mention it was cold? The girls were waiting to get inside the church and decided to huddle to stay ward. I would like to think it was because they love each other and were sharing a hug.
Last week while Jakob was here games were played. They had to improvise to allow an extra player.
 Sariah is the "lego train." I love legos. I also love Sariah.
I had my second meeting with the activity day girls. I love this calling! The girls are cute loud. But, I think they all have fun. We decorated Valentine cupcakes.
I need to brag at the end of this blog. Corrine is part of a competition team for the U Business School. Her team was all freshman and they were going up against much older and wiser kiddos. She spent so many hours she didn't have working on this project. She didn't sleep. She didn't eat. However it was all worth it! Her team won! She got 1st place and a government listening device. She will probably be going to Denver in April to represent the U at nationals. Good job Corrine! Who needs sleep anyway?
 Much more exciting news is coming in a few days. Corrine's mission call came, but she hasn't opened it yet. More on that next time!

No comments: