Life is a circus. I have never been to the circus and Kate is the BIGGEST Greatest Showman fan there is. When I saw a deal on some tickets, I decided to splurge and try something new. We met up with cousins and went to the circus! Things are always more fun with friends along.
Kate loved the circus. I loved watching her enjoy it.
Just like in life, at the circus you come across people that aren't making the wisest decisions. They seem to have no concern for consequences. 3 dirt bikes in a small ball going crazy fast? Seems unwise.
These two people are swinging by their hair! I will admit it was pretty impressive. There was also one thing really lacking at this circus. Concern for safety. I guess there aren't really any safety nets in life either.
This was the hardest thing to watch. This guy did jump rope on the outside of his hamster wheel... while the wheel was moving and while he was at the very top. As if that wasn't living risky enough, he decided to do it with a bag over his head. Don't worry though. He wasn't tied to anything and he only had the cement floor to fall on.
The same feelings as running on the outside of a hamster wheel 40 feet in the air can come up in real life. Seminary graduation happened. This is all I will say about that.
Kate moved up a few levels to a new gymnastics class. I have had so much fun watching her learn new things and progress. Maybe its because her birthday is coming, but it seems like she has hit a little growth spurt the last week. She is physically taller and certainly acting older. She said it is because 7 year olds are much older than 6 year olds so she has to be ready for her birthday.
I love everything about this picture. Kate let me know she had finished exercising and was now reading aloud. It makes me so happy to listen to her read and really enjoy it. Yes, it is a different day and she is still in the same gymnastics outfit. What is your point?
It seems as if this week has been a little slower. I'm grateful because I have been spending most of my time trying to catch up from being down for so long. For the record, I went the entire blog without complaining about the weather.









No comments:
Post a Comment