Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Sweetly Seven

Kate is 7!  What?!  I know I keep saying it, but time really is going fast. She didn't want to be 7 at first.  She really wants to just skip right to 8 and get baptized. But, she wisely realized that she had to hit 7 if she ever wanted to see 8.  This is one of my favorite pictures of Kate in primary on Sunday. 
Kate has been begging for a friend birthday party. I'm sad to say, she has never had a friend party so I guess 7 is a good a time as any to have one.  She helped plan the list, she delivered all the invitations, she helped plan the party. Kate wanted a water party with a batman cake. She helped Keith build the "sprinkler" for the kids to play in.  They LOVED it!
Thankfully, Corrine was very willing to work on the birthday cake. She spent SO MUCH TIME on the cake.
 I guess we should have thought about consequences to black frosting.

Kate had so much fun with her friends and Im glad she has such good friends. Thank you all for coming!
Jakob came down for her birthday and she was very happy to see him.

The siblings gave her a Creature Power Suit. She needed one.
 The family gift: (Yes, I know, more gymnastics uniform. She had to leave for class a few minutes after opening gifts)
Kate, we are so grateful you are part of our family! We love you so much!

No comments: