Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Year of Change

2019 has been the year of change. I can't believe all of the changes that have happened.  First, Jakob (who has changed the least) is in another year of Mechanical Engineering at the U, attending the singles ward and finally got his car back after many months of driving a rental. Corrine is waiting to hear from some schools to know what she will be doing in the near future. She is attending Relief Society, taking all college classes, and is growing her business.
Sariah is 15, now a laurel and will be driving in the next couple of months. Talk about change!  Hayden is a deacon, looking forward to going to the temple (in a couple of days) and is in young mens with Keith as his new leader.  Kate is the only kiddo we have left in primary. This year has been so full of changes!  We also got a new fridge!
I know, isn't it glorious?!  I need to post some pictures because it will never be this clean or organized again. It really does put me in my happy place.
Robots is upon us again. There are robot parts and drawings all over the house. There are also people trying to catch sleep whenever they can.  (under that blanket is a very tired Corrine.... this is how you know its robots season)

I do like robots and I like that all of the family is deeply involved.
I love to see Keith and Corrine working together like this.  She will always remember learning from her daddy and sharing these few precious times left at home.
 These girls are growing up so fast. I can't handle all of the change.
We are changing how we do church. I've loved the time to study as a family as well as prioritize more time to study on my own.
I like how everyone is really taking on the responsibility of gospel study. Even pooh bear seems to feel the importance of this change. 
I will admit the changes have caused a bit of a panic attack in me. I'm trying really hard to take a deep breath and just enjoy the change. What a year 2019 has been!  (wait, what?!... I'm only a week in?)

No comments: