Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Weekly Wrap-up

I'm still playing with the name of this weekly highlight/thankful blog thing I want to do. For now, I'll make note of a few things I've been thankful for this past week.  First, I look forward to my temple trip on Thursdays.  I have a lot of names to get though. Currently, I am working on the Kindley family. I've been doing all of the sisters and they had 6 of them!
I'm grateful my kids love to be in the temple. They are such a good example to me.
I'm trying to be grateful for my baby girl that is growing up too fast.  I sure love this kiddo. She wanted me to know that she can make her own sandwiches and doesn't need me to do that anymore.
I have no idea what I'm going to do when Corrine is not available to do cute things for church. We had ministering interviews this week.  I love being able to visit with the sisters one on one. A little treat isn't bad either.
I'm grateful for good friends. I have good friends and my kids have good friends. An afternoon at the movies is always nice while most of our family was gone to robots.
Good friends are such a blessing!
Sadly, I've been sick the last couple of days. I was not able to take Kate to gymnastics but Corrine did it for me. Again, I'm so grateful for Corrine. She ran the house and took care of everything for me while I was down.  She also did the mandatory gymnastics selfies.
I should be grateful for the snow. I know we need the water and snow in January but do we need this much?! I guess shoveling our large driveway provided good exercise.
We are at the beginning of week 3 of robots season. It lasts 6 weeks! During robot season, we get A LOT of robot parts shipped to our house. I guess these things are worth getting excited for. I just want to see a finished robot!
Sickness has hit our house. I am NOT grateful for this. I am grateful for kids that can take care of things around the house. I'm grateful that Kate is happy to sit quietly and watch a movie while her tummy hurts.
Another week done.  That means we are almost done with January! For that, I am grateful.

No comments: