Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Happy Birthday Sariah!

Just like that, Sariah is 15. Kate noticed that Sariah didn't look any taller this morning, but I think she is growing too quickly. In one week she will be a laurel and we could get her driving learners permit. No need to panic just yet. We have decided to wait on that until spring.  Sariah is growing up too quickly as is. No need to frighten me all at once. Sariah is a HUGE Harry Potter fan so her chosen activity for the day was to go to the new movie.
I thought the movie was pretty good. I wouldn't let any kids younger than Sariah see it though. After movies, Sariah hung out with cousins all day.  She requested pizza for dinner.
Corrine made the cake for Sariah. She did a great job.... as usual.
Sariah had so much fun with cousins. She got some pens, socks, and treats. 
Keith and I gave her a polorid camera she has REALLY wanted for a long time now. Who know something so archaic could be so popular among the youngins' these days.  
Sariah is pretty happy and if you really want to get her giggling, bring on some dad jokes or puns!! Sariah, we are so blessed to have you in our family!  We love you!

No comments: