The kids finally made it to Christmas morning.
It was fun to share Christmas morning with Mike and Julie and their kids. We were certainly spoiled! Kates big haul consisted of Beyblades, a karaoke mp3 player, one of her favorite super heroes, a twister game, and a jacket for gymnastics.She also got a nerf gun. Be afraid.
Hayden has been wanting "Magic: The Gathering" cards for a month or two now. He was in heaven with all of the cards he got!
Hayden got a couple of nerf guns, a target, and many bullets that we will be finding around the house for the next century. Nerf gun target shooting seems like a good thing to do on Christmas morning.
Sariah got a stop motion camera and computer software. She is SUPER excited about this and she is really funny with her movies.
She is also the only child that got legos for Christmas. I think this is the first time in years we did not have a lego themed Christmas.
Corrines wildest Christmas dreams came true. She got a much needed new cell phone, miscellaneous gifts and many, many calligraphy/business supplies. Ask her about the expensive gold ink she tried to throw away.
Jakob got money and a few other boring things adults need for Christmas like a razor head and a holster for a gun. His gifts were so boring I didn't even get pictures. I was surprised about part of my Christmas. I expected the binding/coil machine because I requested it. And, Im happy I got it! I also got a new super cool radio and back up camera for the Excursion. Im very excited about that. I seriously get anxiety when I have to drive that boat anywhere. Im pretty happy about that surprise present. Corrine got me a good copy of my favorite book because she and Sariah may have worn my copy out.
My favorite scripture:
Uncle Mike made his homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast! What a treat for all of us! I was so grateful I didn't have to worry about breakfast this morning!
We got Keith a membership to a really nice gun range in the area. He pretty much figured out what his gift was before Christmas, but what ever. It was a good gift. Now, when are we going shooting?
We were also so blessed to be a part of a missionary video chat with Anna. It was so nice to have the spirit of a missionary in our home and the spirit of being part of the Christmas skypes.
Now, games are being played, fun is to be had and we have so much food to eat!
What a blessing and fun day Christmas is. My selfie buddie and I want to wish you a Merry Christmas!




















No comments:
Post a Comment