It feels like we have been having Christmas every day! We have had so many parties with so many games and so much food! It is probably a good thing I had my blood sugars checked before Christmas instead of after. First, Mike and Julie and their family are staying at our house for a couple of weeks. We love it when they come! We went to Uncle Brians work at the family search building. We were able to get a behind the scenes tour. We also got to have lunch with him.
We also went to the movies! Due to the different age groups and interests, we divided up into groups. A group went to Spider Man and a group went to Wreck it Ralf. I chose Ralf. From what I heard about the other movie, I made a good choice. Sariah has loved taking care of Charlie the dog. Why so much love? We have two of our own dogs. Sariah really is drawn to animals of any kind.
I thought it would be a good idea to work on a Christmas puzzle. I had no idea I bought the puzzle made by Satan himself.
After a couple of days, and wishing horrible things to happen to the puzzle maker, we finished. I like it... now that its done!
We have been playing games, eating our selves silly and watching movies.
A couple of days ago we went to the Schramm family Christmas party.
Everyone had fun there! Im so glad all of the cousins get along.
Corrine and Kate worked on dipping pretzels. I hate to think about what I'll do when Corrine leaves home.
We also had the Cain Christmas Eve party. It is always fun to get together.
I'm pretty sure Grandpa Cain is the coolest Grandpa ever.... next to the grandpa Cain I got to have.
Kate was SO excited to give grandpa his present. Its a gun that shoots salt at flies.... I might need one.
We also have to play aggravation. My grandma Nielson LOVED that game. We played it all the time at her house. It really is a family tradition. Its also a family tradition to yell "I hate this family" or "this game sucks" when things aren't exactly going well. Just finding out I come from a family that is very vocal, not politically correct, and crazy competitive?! Its shocking. For the record, I didn't write this.
When a team wins, they get to put their names on the back of the aggravation board. Yes, we finally got our names on the board!
Kate is sick of me asking her if she wants her two front teeth for Christmas. I can't help myself.
We have another week of parties!
























No comments:
Post a Comment