Hate seems like a strong word. How about despise greatly.
THIS.
Really?! That's twice in as many weeks. I haven't noticed any improvement. In fact, after the last scheduled "upgrade" the power went out for several hours. So, I'm not impressed and not happy about Friday. I love the generator. I love that I know how to use it. I despise that I HAVE to use it though. On another note, I despise this. Ok, Not Sariah. I LOVE Sariah.
I despise that she is dealing with Raynauds Disease. She gets very cold very easy and then can't warm up. We had to go all out to get her warm again.
It's not actually cold..... poor kiddo.
LOVE. The other day Kate made me a calendar on the white board because I'm getting excited for Aug 1st. She is helping me know how many days are left. (tonight is the 31st!)
I love that Kate was helping me with the grocery list. She knows it needs to be on the white board. Other people also added things to the white board. I love that they are trained to put things on the board for me now instead of just tell me. It's nice, mostly. Mustard x10? Really. Ok.
LOVE time with old friends. We had our good friends, The Nyes come for a couple of days. The kids had so much fun playing games and reconnecting. It was a busy but nice weekend to visit.
I DESPISE how dumb the entire world seems to be getting. Plastic straws have been banned in some cities. Do we use straws? No. I actually despise straws because they make the kids spill more! I've been on a kick of buying banned things. Yes, I now have a case of them. Someday, I'll be the cool grandma with a stash of all things banned.
LOVE. Kate loves her light up shoes my good friend Kay gave her. She said they make her dance better. Who wouldn't love that?!
LOVE. I love these.
They are the learning log books for my kids. I write school assignments in them so the kids know what they need to be working on for the week. We are gearing up for school to start in a couple of weeks. Im getting rather excited.










2 comments:
I ❤ that you are buying banned items! You're hilarious! We love straws at our house. ☺
Post a Comment