We even played a little volley ball and just enjoyed the evening.
Corrine had Kate all ready for the 4th!
This particular firework is called "NOT FOR THE TIMID". Its a lot like Kate. Not for the timid, but also our favorite.
We enjoyed the 4th of July and fireworks!
The next morning, we went with Julie and Anna to the MTC. It was a neat experience to be part of that with them. Jakob and Corrine had work, so they had to say their goodbyes before work.
We also went on a hike with Keiths sister Karen and her kids. It wasn't so much of a hike as it was a leisure walk through the mountains. The kids enjoyed it and it was very nice to get outside for a while.
Thursday evening Keith, Julie and I went to the temple. This was very nice as well! I was especially impressed with the beauty so I had to take a picture.
We also went to the temple on Friday with Keiths sisters and mom. There are so many family cards from both side of my family to do! I don't know if we will ever get done!
Julie and Hayden worked on more family history names. She helped Hayden find some names to take to the temple when he turns 12.
Saturday evening, we went to our very good friend, Betsys birthday party. She wanted us all to play kick ball. I was afraid, but faced my fears and did it anyway. Why do I always do what Betsy tells me to do? I never question her judgement. Betsy made myself and my sister the team captains. I think she wanted us to fight a little. Hummm. I almost backed out of playing the game when I realized some people were just there to watch and not play. I couldn't quit as the team captain! We had so much fun! Although, I will say 2 days later Im still SO SORE. My athletic ability
Kate started gymnastics camp today. We always take a selfie at gymnastics. Its a thing we do I guess. Here is the first day of camp. (today)
When she came home she challenged Andrew to an "Arch Up Competition." Who can hold it the longest? Yep, she could. She even started doing it one handed and walking around.
We had so much fun with Julie and Andrew this last week. We were sad to see them go back home. We are looking forward to them coming back to Utah.... soon..... we hope!


















No comments:
Post a Comment