Cannon and Hayden were so happy to announce they went further than their moms a few weeks ago. What ever. First, we didn't know it was a competition. Second, they only went just far enough to say they went further. Im not sure that counts. Sounds like we need a rematch.
Camo back packs are what all the cools kids have. I think I need to get me one.
This is a picture a mother should never have to see.
Ok, it was a little trick photography from Jakob. They weren't totally on the edge of death, although the reality is still a bit much for me. Still scary. Still something a mother should not think about.
This summer has been filled with great friends and great adventures! I am so grateful for these good friends. We officially have 5 weeks of summer left. Im not quite ready for school. I did have 2 kids admit they are about ready for the school routines and schedules to start again. We can only handle so much fun and adventure before we long for the security of a math book.







No comments:
Post a Comment