Saturday, January 27, 2018

Space Camp

Keith and I are officially space camp geeks. I had so much fun, Im willing to admit it. Our friend, Abe Fox had his birthday and for his "party" we were invited to go with them to space camp.  This is basically where we go pretend we are on a space ship. Think Star Trek.....  This is our friend Abe (captain) and his wife Betsy (#1, or hot one).
I am so grateful for the blessing of having them in our lives. We have been SO BLESSED to know the Fox Family. They are such good friends for Keith and I and their kids have been such good friends for our kids. I can not express how grateful I am for this family!  We have other great friends that were also on space camp with us! I love these good friends that are so willing to pull Keith and I out of our shells and make us do fun things! I do have to brag and say we won our mission! The guy said we were one of the best teams they had seen... but this was at an elementary school and they get a lot of "younger kid" groups coming in... so, maybe I shouldn't brag. I do know that my kids have done this a few times so it was nice to come home and report to them that we had won... keeps us a little cool in their eyes. (Again, maybe not something to brag about)
I was chief tactical officer.... I got to blow things up! I had so much fun!  Keith was chief engineer (fitting).  He had to make sure I had enough power to blow things up and keep our shields happy.
 Thank you Abe and Betsy. We had so much fun celebrating your birthday!

No comments: