Corrine is 17!! Where has the time gone? Really... where? Corrine did all kinds of grown up responsible things for her birthday. She went to seminary, did some school, taught piano lessons, and attended special needs mutual. Because things were so crazy the day of her birthday, we actually celebrated the next morning. She wanted new clothes, so she and I went shopping for levis. I know, exciting grown up stuff! We also got her some markers she has been wanting. All you have to do is give this girl a marker.
Pretty cute, right?
I attempted to make flowers for her cake. They were all white and I decided to be extra fancy so I got some gold food grade spray paint. I decided to let Corrine spray paint her cake.... because who doesn't want to spray paint their own cake?!
Corrine we love you! Happy birthday!




No comments:
Post a Comment