Happy Halloween! This year we kept things pretty simple. I do have a theme of simplicity and essentialism going. No point in changing that right now. We went to a small homeschool party to celebrate Halloween.
Some kids came dressed up, and some did not. The getting together was essential, not the costume. I love these kids!
We had a fun game of bingo.
Hayden and Kate wanted to o trick or treating in grandma Cains neighborhood. They had fun!
Sariah tried walking around but only made it a few minutes before she was freezing. She spent the rest of the evening in blankets, eating candy, and watching a movie. Corrine spent her evening working at Papa Murphys. This was her last night working there. She said they normally do a couple hundred pizzas in a day. On Halloween, they did over 1000! Don't feel too bad for the older kids. They had their own party at the Fox home. Here are my babies appreciating culture.
Happy Halloween! Have I mentioned I love fall?!




No comments:
Post a Comment