Saturday, October 7, 2017

Fall

I LOVE fall.  This is by far my favorite time of year. I love everything about it! EVERYTHING. I decided to go through the pictures and see what we have been up to!  Hayden and Keith made a rocket for science. It was pretty cool! Keith is such a good dad to play with the kids and help with school work.
Hayden had pack meeting the other day. They had a "mountain man" come and talk about making his clothes out of leather. It was really cool... although, I don't think I'll be trying this any time soon.
We have a tradition of "rolled pancakes" or crepes for breakfast on general conference weekend. I LOVE this tradition. Who doesn't want raspberries picked from the garden 10 minutes earlier?
I am an irresponsible pet owner. Our cat had kittens again. This time all 5 survived. If you want one, please come quickly and get one. I'll be sending them to the humane society soon. Yes, I'll get the cat fixed....
THIS kid is awesome. She mowed the back lawn with out anyone telling her to! I declared it the last lawn mowing of the season. There. DONE.
Jakob, Hayden and Kate helped me clean out the garden today. We decided with all of the plants being black, we could call it the end of the season.
I love how clean and nice the garden looks when the season is done.
After "winter proofing" the yard today, I can say Im happy with fall. We had a great summer. We had too much fun.  I enjoy summer but I also enjoy the changing of the seasons. Fall is great when you can wear your hats and warm clothes!
  Bring on the hot chocolate and the trick or treating!

No comments: