Today the kids and I went up Provo canyon. It did my soul good. It was PERFECT. The weather was perfect. The trees were perfect. The kids were... less than perfect, but pretty good.
We enjoyed lunch and then a little walk in the mountains.
Kate decided she should be our guide because "I know all about nature." Hayden was being all Hayden... running, climbing...... Kate did not appreciate this kind of behavior. Here she is getting mad at him for "not obeying the rules of the forest."
Despite our strict nature guide, we did have fun! We aren't used to fun. Its exhausting.
Obviously we need to practice the group selfie. We aren't good at such things.
We have the tradition of stopping for shakes after our trek into the fall mountains. I think the kids endure nature knowing the shake is coming on the way home.
After Jakob got home from work, the kids enjoyed a game or two of uno. As Kate told me, it means "one" in Spanish and she can now speak Spanish with Jakob.
I have been having horrible luck with our color printer. I have been meaning to fix it for a few weeks now. Jakob pulled it apart and gave it some major surgery. I was a little worried about printer guts on my table, but he had it all under control.
Check this out! Printer fixed! Now I can get back to printing things for church and school!
It has been a good day. A very good day.













No comments:
Post a Comment