Monday, November 6, 2017

Good Stuff

We have been up to some good things! Hayden had a pack meeting a week ago. They had the kids dress up for different activities and talked about how important it is to dress for the occasion... specifically for going on a hike.
They also worked on knot tying. It was tricky!
Then, the kids made slime.  Thanks leaders, thanks.
Another project we did was clean out the garage. This was quite the project, but it went well. All of the family helped and no one complained! It was great!
Many of you have heard that I am an irresponsible pet owner. I procrastinated getting the cat fixed so she had 2 batches of babies. Oops. This last time I finally took care of things. She had 5 kittens. We decided to keep one of them. This kitten is so funny... he likes to hang out  with the dog.. ON the dog.
Hayden and Sariah decided to rake the leaves up so they could jump into them. When you have trees like we do, you don't actually "rake" leaves. Sariah did this! Smart girl, right?
I love fall.

No comments: