This weekend we have been cleaning out the big "barn" or shed. We found LOTS of mice and small birds. Its rather disgusting. My sister in law has been asking me for a long time if I want a cat. Do I look like a crazy cat lady?! No. I do not want a cat. This weekend I FINALLY gave in.... on two conditions. 1) the cat is Corrines. I don't want to be responsible for it. 2) it lives in the "barn" and takes care of the mouse problem. Welcome to the family, Ninja.
Jakob likes Ninja.
Cute right? No. Ninja is psycho. Ninja is mean.
Ninja chased Kate around the yard. After about 12 hours, I decided this was not going to work. We took Ninja back to my sister in law and traded it for a much calmer Kit Kat. See what we did with that name? Kit... CAT. So clever.
Kit Kat is so nice and has played well with the other kids. This cat has spent the majority of the day in Corrines lap. She is doing what she can to bond with it and let this little kitty know she is its best friend.
I know. Im crazy. I own 5 kids, 3 dogs, 18(or so) chickens, 1 cow, and now one kitten. I know I have totally lost my mind. Im pretty sure I need some kind of psychological help. Kit Kat is cute though. Corrine is pretty cute herself. Guess I'll keep them both.



No comments:
Post a Comment