Friday, May 27, 2016

Keep on swimming, keep on swimming!

As always, things are crazy around here. I am the most crazy. A couple of weeks ago we had a swimming party for families of the robotics team. I am a mean mom.  No only am I mean, Im also lazy. My kids can't swim. I didn't want to deal with non swimmers and all of their wet things at the party so we didn't do any swimming. After Hayden pulled his friend out of the deep end (and possibly saved a life!) I decided I had better get the kids in swimming lessons. The three younger kids just finished up 2 weeks of lessons.  They all LOVED it and we are ready to go back for more.
Our schedules are a little crazy and getting them to and from places was interesting some days.  A couple of times they had to wear their swimsuits to piano lessons. But, this little fishy called Hayden thought it was all worth it!
Sariah has improved a ton. By that I mean, she will actually get in the water. The last time we took lessons she spent most of the time standing outside the pool and wouldn't even get in. Now she is swimming and really having fun!
This is a first time for Kate. She is a very good girl and remembered all of the teachers rules. One of the main rules that Kate remembers is "No pooping in the pool!"  Excellent rule.
I love my little fishies! We will be doing lessons again soon!

No comments: