Jakob and Corrine went to a couple of different Halloween parties. I never got a picture of Corrine in her very cute 40's costume. She just said "oh good." Oh well, I'll add it to the "bad mom of the year" column. She was cute though. Jakob doesn't dress up for Halloween. It is almost painful for him. He did wear a cape at two different parties. I did get pictures of the younger kiddos and their cousins Isabelle and William. We LOVE trick or treating with them in their neighborhood. Its the funnest!
This is Sariahs last year of trick or treating. She went as a Hogwarts student. Hayden went as an "army guy because they are cool". Kate went as Iron man. For a month she was asking to be iron man. She didn't want to be a "cute pinterest iron man". She wanted to be the real iron man. Why? Her answer was "because I want to be tall and fly". Corrine and I had to add the bow.
There are several houses along the trick or treating route that have fun decorations, haunted houses, hot dogs, camp fires, and home made donuts. Its the best!!
Sariah, Hayden and Kate are friends with several of the kids in my sisters neighborhood. Most of this group is homeschooled. They are in the same book club and science club. The mommies in this picture are awesome.
After round one of trick or treating, Kate kicked back on the couch and watched Curious George Halloween Special. The other kids went out with dad for more sugar. After trick or treating, we have the traditional "trading of the sugar".
Happy Halloween!!






1 comment:
I want to be tall and fly too, Kate. . . still waiting on both of those. ;) Everyone looks great! And I'm very sad we didn't get to see Corrine's costume but I'm sure she looked gorgeous :)
Post a Comment