I thought I would share a few random pictures off my cell phone to catch up the blog this time. Here goes.....Our Young Women had their Young Women in Excellence program a couple of weeks ago. It was a carnival theme. The girls had so much fun! Because all of the other kids were busy with other church things, I had to bring Kate with us. She enjoyed the games!
Keith helped the young men make the "strong man" game. It was the most popular game of the night!
Kate isn't as strong as she thinks she is. But, we are too afraid to tell her. Let her think she did well.
My grandmas funeral was also a couple of weeks ago. The great grand kids all sang a song for the funeral. They did a great job. I will miss my grandma, but Im happy she is now happy. Here is a picture of Keith and Kate at the graveside.
Hayden and Kate are transformer robots. Watch out....
I got a new sewing machine. Im working on Christmas crafts. What could it be?!
This is on my bedroom door.
This is one of my favorite things to see.




No comments:
Post a Comment