We have been busy this summer! Here are a few pics of just random goings on. I have been dreaming about a school room for 13 years now. My dreams are finally becoming a reality! We had to custom build the computer work stations. Everyone was excited to get this project done and everyone was willing to help.
After we glued the counter top down, we had to weigh it down for a while. My first thought was... "great. I have a nice school room and its already messy with school books!"
Ok, here is a picture of it cleaned.
I LOVE my school room. LOVE it.
Other news.... This happened. Hayden got glasses. He is supposed to wear them all the time except for when he is outside. (sorry for the orange-ness of the pic. Im not sure what happened here)
We got a new to us camp trailer. Its actually a toy hauler. Im pretty excited to go camping. I have no idea when we will get time to go.... but the excitement is building.
I love summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment