Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Before-After-ish

We are almost done with all of the construction! Here are a few before and after pictures of our progress.  First, the office/school room.  Before:
After:
I realize its not totally finished. We had to special order the counter top for the workspace. It will go underneath the cabinets. Sadly, it won't be here until the middle of June. That seems SO FAR AWAY! The school book shelf is ready for the next school year!  I have a few school books that I need to order before August, but for the most part, we are all ready for school!
The before of the family room:
 
We haven't had that entertainment center for a couple of years but this picture gives you get the idea of the paint colors.

After: (weird, it looks green in this... the walls are not really green at all.)
Just kidding... this is a better after. I still need to add some more pictures to the wall, but you get the idea.
I've been very proud of the kids. They have done a lot of work and learned many new things! The pictures really don't do it justice. You will just have to come see it for your self.

2 comments:

Gabrielle Kim said...

Looks awesome! I love the cabinets in the school room!

Michelle H said...

Wow! Everything looks great! It's amazing the difference your floor makes. What are you putting in the cabinets if your books are on the bookshelf?