Sunday, May 10, 2015

Construction report... Week 3

Ugh... 3 weeks!!!  No wonder I feel totally crazy.  Looking back, we did get a lot done this past week! Im very excited to show the progress!  The kids helped... a lot. Im so glad they are willing to work and are learning how to do the flooring.
The office floor is almost done.  There is one tiny piece that needs to be finished. This picture makes the floor look more red/orange than it really is. You can get a better idea of the floor coloring in the next picture (of the family room)
The family room is done!  We need to start getting baseboards on and then I can bring furniture back! We are all missing the couches and TV. The tool storage idea is one way to decorate.... its just not my preferred way.
I'll add this picture just because I like it.
Now we have the hallway left.....
On to another week... of progress... I hope!

No comments: