Jakob is 17! Im not sure how he grew up so fast, but the fact is..... he did. His good friend Cera made him this to hang up in his seminary class.... and now he hangs it proudly at home. Yes... she recognized the importance of his birthday being on "Star Wars Day". I now know why he came 3 months early. Thank you George Lucas. I digress... Back to the decorations:
Jakob spent the day doing his college Calculus class. He knows how to have a good time. He did enjoy the "cake" Cera made.
I spent most of the day working on painting, and running errands. Corrine and Kate made his birthday cake. Good job girls!
Jakob and I spent the day after his birthday talking to college advisors on the best way to continue. Im still at a loss.... there are to many options and 2 full scholarships to consider. Happy Birthday Jakob! Dad and I are so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment