Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 2 Report

Has it only been two weeks since we started this construction project?  It seems like its been going on for months.  This past week has felt FOREVER long. It has been another busy week.  We spent every day this week doing this:
And we spent an entire day dealing with this:
No, the car isn't fixed. I decided that I would rather have floors again instead of a car. It is going to be a long couple more weeks, Im afraid. We got a lot of the touch up paint done. It isn't very noticeable in the pictures, but it does make a difference to have that taken care of. I also got some things up on the plant shelf. The pictures really don't do it justice.
I love this picture.
And this one.
We spent all day Saturday getting feed for the animals. It was crazy and took WAY longer than anticipated. It was frustrating that we couldn't work on the house as long as I wanted to.
I have the best husband. Saturday evening I went out to eat with some amazing homeschooling moms. Keith stayed home and worked on the floors! Here is the progress so far.
Hopefully we can have a large chunk of the floors done by the end of next week.... hopefully we don't have any more major interruptions.

No comments: