Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A few crazy kids

 This is one of those posts that I want to save for my grandkids to read. This means my own children won't appreciate it... but I'll say it now... I love the grandkids more and I do this for them. The last few days I've got great pictures of my kids being... kids. The first is of Jakob still working on his school work.  First, this is a picture of the thermostat in the kitchen area. The top # is the temp in the room. The bottom # is the temp outside.
This is Jakob. He was complaining that I had the air conditioner on.  Its June... and finally warm. I wonder how the mission in Russia will work out?!
This is Hayden crying because Im taking a picture of his latest hair cut. About 20 minutes before he had to be to a party he was in the shower and decided he wanted to know what would happen if he took Sariahs razor and shave his head. Well, now he knows.

The party was a military boot camp party. This soldier is ready to go! Despite the haircut, he had a great time.  Yes, I sent him with that awesome hair cut. I also sent him to church the next day. 
Today I did something that I've thought I should do with all of my kids. I took Sariah to a specialist that monitored her brain. I can say with medical proof she does have a brain. I know most parents wonder that about their children. Here she is getting hooked up for the test. Think goopy ultrasound stuff being put in your hair and you get the idea.
Here she is watching her brain waves as she moves and laughs.
Sariah laughed a lot. The doctor said Sariah is very happy... we had to get her to stop laughing to perform the test correctly. It was difficult. I hope you enjoyed the pictures of my kids. I know my grandkids will.
~Love, Grandma

No comments: