Some of us have had some changes in our regular routines. I thought I had better document them! I got released as a primary teacher and got called to be the wolf leader. I will say that Im VERY SAD to be released as a primary teacher. It is nice to be back in Relief Society though. I asked each kid what they thought was noteworthy that has happened the last couple of weeks. Here are their answers:
Jakob:
is glad that regular robot meetings are back. This is him working in the welding class. He welds a lot at home, so this was all fun for him.
Corrine:
She received her Young Women Recognition award on Sunday. I am so proud of Corrine! She is a great example to her younger siblings and to the other young women in the ward. It was fun getting this award with her!
Corrines hand is also healing from surgery. She is going to attempt to get back into piano lessons tomorrow. She has been playing the piano the last couple of days, and I think she actually missed it.
Sariah:
Got braces today. She is sore. She was so excited to get braces. She is now finding that the excitement was a little misplaced. This picture is at the orthodontist. Don't let it fool you. She was crying by the time we got to the car. I feel so bad for her.
After lunch, (that she didn't eat) she crashed on the couch for a while.
Hayden:
Has been LOVING his basics in engineering class.
Hayden said he is also glad its October FINALLY because that means Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!
Kate:
Made her "office" under the kitchen table. This is where she has been doing her "school" work and goes to meetings. She is very concerned about meetings lately. I wonder what Keith and I have been busy doing?! She thinks that all she hears is "I have to go to a meeting!"
She also likes to cuddle with a bat and watch Curious George.
Welcome fall. Congratulations Corrine! Sariah.... this to shall pass.


No comments:
Post a Comment