Corrine got her temple recommend on Sunday. The young women are going to the temple tomorrow night for their activity. The temple is closed on Mondays. Corrine really wanted me to take her to the temple before she went with the young women. I admit, I wanted to be the first one to take her and not her leaders. So, we decided (with not much notice) that I would take Corrine and Jakob to the temple after lunch. Satan did his thing. I had to find a babysitter for the other 3 kids. Thanks mom for watching them, especially on short notice! Hayden couldn't find shoes. I had to ignore the nagging feeling that I wouldn't get anything done that I had planned. No school, no cleaning, nothing.
It was so fun to be in the temple with two of my kids. While Corrine was being baptized, the cute temple worker lady leaned over to me and said "She is just so cute! Im so glad I came in today." I am also thankful that I was able to brave the snow and the bad roads to be in the temple this afternoon. Im not fond of pictures of myself, but I do like that I was at the temple with my kids. Im thankful that you kids want to be in the temple and that we were able to feel the spirit there.
1 comment:
That is nice, glad you got to do that with the kids!
Post a Comment