Corrine is 12!!! YIKES. She is so excited to go into young womens. Im excited for her. It is a great time of life. For her birthday, she got all kinds of "grown up" stuff. She got her own hairdryer, curling iron, make up, perfume, clothes, and other girly stuff. I have to admit, I enjoyed spending time with her and doing make up and that other mommy-daughter stuff. Keith wasn't as excited as she was.
Corrine requested a cake that "looks like a giant cup cake". Uh, no problem. Well, ok, it was a problem. I thought about it for days and this is what I came up with. What do you think?
She had some friends come over for her birthday party. They ate pizza and cake. Then, for the craft, they made their own lap quilts. I think all of the girls enjoyed themselves. I know I had fun visiting with Keiths sister.... but Corrine had to "shhh" us more than once.
Happy Birthday Corrine! We love you and you are growing into a beautiful young lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment