Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ladybugs have invaded

Corrine and Sariah are part of a dinner club called "The Ladybug Dinner Club".  They meet monthly and take turns being the host. The girls are really a great group of young ladies. I enjoy them coming and I am grateful they are friends with my girls. Here are the ladies.

 Corrine and Sariah picked one of their favorite dinners to serve their friends. They had chicken and roasted vegetables. Sadly, the friends did not appreciate the vegetables. Not at all.  In any way. The ladies are still beautiful.  The girls decorated cupcakes for dessert. They did appreciate that activity.
For the most part, I left the ladybugs on their own for the evening. I did become concerned when they started discussing how "their guy" would propose. I believe make up, and fashion were also part of the dinner discussion. EEEEKKK!!!!!What has happened to my baby girls? Because I left the girls mostly on their own, the rest of the family had been banished to the basement. It is not exactly warm in the basement. It was a balmy 54 degrees. Our topic of conversation was not as exciting as the ladybugs. Our conversation was spent talking about how cold we were and how messy the basement was. 
   
Corrine and Sariah, I love you and I love your friends. Lets just not grow up so fast. 

No comments: