Saturday night, Keith and I had our annual Halloween party at our friends house. We always stress way too much about what to dress up as. This year I spent too much time and too much money sewing Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf. I figure its good to have a few things like a red cape on hand. One never knows when one needs a good cape.

This is the big bad wolf trying to take my basket of rolos. This kids thought this was hilarious.
Sunday night, we had a Cain family party. This was so much fun... and I was so glad it was not at my house! Thanks for the party, Gabrielle & Soung Sik. We all had a great time.
This is Corrine and her cousin eating dinner.
Hayden... not eating his dinner. He would rather just play with cousins.
Sariah and her cousin eating dinner.
Jakob and his cousin eating dinner.
After dinner, we carved pumpkins. Because Keith and I are lazy parents, I only got 2 pumpkins. The "boys" pumpkin and the "girls" pumpkin. I figured working on 2 was much better than doing 4.
I like this picture of my nephew. He looks so disgusted as his mom pulls out pumpkin guts. I have the same feeling when carving pumpkins.
Corrine didn't seem to mind cleaning out guts.
Sariah does not really like cleaning guts. She had the job of scraping the lid.
Hayden and Jakob liked the guts. Hayden was a pretty good lid scraper.
This is Yoda using the force... he is trying to break my camera.
After pumpkins, we had a costume fashion show. All of the grandkids got to model their costumes for grandma & grandpa.
This is Hayden as Yoda.
This is Sariah as "an autumn princess"
This is Corrine going to a masquerade party.
This is Jakob being an obnoxious teen-ager. He is actually a very good teen ager. He is now too old to go trick or treating and is on his own for dress up. He didn't want to dress up. Because he isn't going trick or treating, I bought him off with a $5 bag of candy. I think this is a win win deal for Jakob and I.
This is hands down the best costume ever. These are my nieces and nephew. Great job Daniel & Erica!
This is a picture of all of the Cain grand-kids. They are all so cute!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
1 comment:
The minions are hilarious! What did they make those out of? Brilliant! Your costumes are great too. Jakob is such a good kid. They all are, Hayden looks adorable!
Post a Comment