I have wanted to update my blog for about a week now. The halloween pictures are getting a little old. Unfortunately, I haven't had anything that I can really report on. So.... I'll just update what we have been doing. Lets see... school. Laundry. Cleaning. Planning ward Christmas party. Practicing piano for upcoming recital. Going to many hours of TKD. HAM radio classes.
I will probably update my blog after Thanksgiving. Here is what needs to happen before Thanksgiving.... address Christmas cards, work on Christmas presents, finish Christmas shopping, and pass the HAM radio test. I have a lot of work to do. I'll probably throw in some laundry and mopping the floors just to mix it up a bit.
As exciting as this update is, there is some security in routine. Im thankful that I have laundry to do. Im thankful for a washing machine. Im thankful for my kids that dirty the laundry. Im thankful that some days we have places to go so we can wear our clean laundry. Im thankful Jakob does his own laundry. Im thankful that starting in January, Corrine will be doing her own laundry.
I'll be back when I can show you pictures of Thanksgiving goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment