1) Yes. (its true)
2) Due July 16 (we will be happy with any time in June)
3) No. (we were not trying...no fertility meds this time!)
4) Yes. (we were VERY surprised)
5) Yes. (Im constantly sick)
6) No. (wont have a problem with the lap band)
7) Yes. (we know, 5 kids IS crazy)
8)Yes. (we are still in a bit of shock)
9) Yes. (I found a doc that specialized in toxemia)
10)Girl. (I think its a girl, but Im always wrong. Take it for what its worth)
Here is a picture of our very cute baby. You have to tell me its cute because Im VERY hormonal and I will cry and get offended if you tell me it looks like a small grey blob. No mother wants to hear that. Im also very aware that the word 'baby' is bigger than the actual baby.
2 comments:
It looks like a blob. But a very cute blob! ;) It doesn't matter what it looks like now, it will be so SPOILED when it gets out! :D I am so excited! And FINALLY I don't have to keep it secret!
I am sooooooo excited for you guys! Best news ever!!!
Post a Comment